Get the Smile You’ve Always Wanted
Should I Consider a Smile Makeover?
Here are some questions to help you decide. If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions, you may want to consider a smile makeover.
• Are you self-conscious about your smile?
• Do you avoid smiling when photos are taken of you?
• Do you tend to cover your mouth with your hand when you speak or smile?
• Would you like to close spaces or gaps in your teeth?
• Do you feel your teeth are old looking and make you look older?
• Do you feel your teeth are stained or too yellow?
• Are your teeth crooked, chipped, or crowded?
• Do you notice any dark fillings that are visible when you smile?
• Do you feel that your teeth are too large or too small?
• Do you have excessive tooth wear that makes you feel older?
Dr. Higgs can correct any smile defect and provide you with the ultimate Hollywood smile. Today, using state-of-the-art cosmetic techniques, all of the following can be easily corrected:
- Dull or discolored teeth – See: Laser whitening
- Poorly aligned teeth – See: Invisalign™ clear braces & Porcelain veneers
- Exposed partial denture hooks -– See: Cosmetic recontouring
- Worn down teeth -– See: See: Cosmetic recontouring & Ceramic crowns
- Also learn about: TMJ – Bruxism (Teeth Grinding)
- Teeth that are too long -– See:Soft tissue laser therapy
- Teeth that are too short -– See:Periodontics
- Cracked or chipped teeth -– See: Cosmetic recontouring & Porcelain veneers
- Chandler Dentist – Smile with Veneers
- Crowded or crooked teeth -– See: Invisalign™ clear braces or Porcelain veneers
- Gapped or missing teeth -– See: Bonding & Implants
- Visible fillings or crowns -– See: Tooth-colored fillings & Ceramic crowns
- Uneven teeth -– See: Cosmetic recontouring & Porcelain veneers
- Teeth that protrude a little -– See:Invisalign™ clear braces & Porcelain veneers
Dr. Higgs will help you decide the most appropriate solution to achieve your goals.